WELCOME TO RECIPES PLAZA – INDIAN RECIPES, PERFECT FOR YOUR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER
- We are glad that you are here and thank you for stopping by recipes plaza – a blog that has non-vegetarian and vegetarian recipes, Indian.
- All the recipes are tried and tested in our kitchen first and then only shared on the blog. I keep the homemaker in mind and make the recipes. So that it is easy and one does not have to hunt around for ingredients – specifically ingredients which are not easily available in India.
- We always prefer home-cooked food whether it is making a simple Pizza or a loaf of bread or Chocolate Cake. We believe in cooking with fresh ingredients that are easily available.
- On the blog, you will find many healthy recipes made with whole grains and cereals. Even in many of my baking recipes, I have used healthy ingredients wherever possible.
- The recipes are also shared with many tips and suggestions so that it is easier for anyone to make them easily
- We have shared recipes of ingredients that are available only in some Indian states like fresh jowar grains, lotus stem, amaranth leaves, colocasia leaves, Chinese potato (koorka), tapioca root, banana flower, khus grass, nannari, makhana, sandalwood powder, turmeric leaves, lilva beans and flours like water chestnut flour, buckwheat flour, amaranth flour, barnyard millet flour, arrowroot flour etc.
- You will always find fresh ingredients in my cooking. I try to reduce the use of processed and ready-made canned stuff in my cooking.
Copyright Policy – all the content and photos on my website is copyright protected with all rights reserved, unless otherwise noted. no hot-linking of images, please! It takes a lot of time and effort to take images and blog about the food I cook. Kindly respect the hard work that goes into making of this blog.
- With step-by-step instructions
- Detailed instructions include exact ingredients measurements, cooking temperature, flame intensity, cooking time, tips, notes, and substitutions (if possible).
- Also mentioned the taste and flavor of the dish, shelf life or freezing instruction (whenever applicable), and serving suggestions to make it a meal.
- All of them are tried, tested, and tasted in my kitchen and by my family.
- Includes a printable format for you.