Give this spicy Kadai Baby Corn Paneer Recipe a try which is made with a medley of Baby corn and paneer along with the everyday masala. You can also pack this in your Lunch Box.
Try out this snack recipe on days you want to have something interesting. It will surely be loved by your family and friends. You can pair it with the bread of your choice like garlic bread, lavash, or even a parantha or roti. Indulge!
Ingredients for baby corn paneer recipe
- 200 grams Paneer (Homemade Cottage Cheese)
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 finely chopped Tomatoes
- 1 inch Ginger, finely chopped
- 3 cloves Garlic, finely chopped
- 2 – green chillies, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric powder (Haldi)
- 1 teaspoon Chilli powder
- 1 teaspoon Garam Masala powder
- 1 teaspoon Cardamom powder
- 1 teaspoon Kasuri Methi (Dried Fenugreek Leaves)
Instructions for baby corn paneer
- Firstly, wash the baby corns and pat them dry.
- Now, put them in a pressure cooker and put in double the amount of water. Boil them until tender.
- Once done, cut into slices and keep aside.
- Also, slice paneer and capsicums and keep them aside.
- On the same chopping board, chop tomatoes and onions.
- Heat oil in a kadhai.
- Once the oil is slightly hot, add ginger and garlic. Let it cook for about 30 seconds.
- After 30 seconds, add in the onions and saute them till they become soft and translucent. Keep the flame high.
- Now add capsicums and baby corns and cook the mixture for 5-6 minutes on medium flame.
- Then slowly add in the tomato along with turmeric powder, cardamom powder, garam masala powder, chilli powder, and saute well for about 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add in the paneer, kasuri methi into the Baby Corn Stir Fry.
- Saute the mixture for another 5 minutes. Stir gently or the paneer pieces will crumble.
- Stir and combine everything well and check for seasoning like salt and switch off the heat.
- Garnish with baby corn and coriander leaves and Serve hot with parathas.
Serve the Kadai Baby Corn Paneer Recipe along with Dal Bukhara, Phulka, Aromatic Vegetable Pulao, and Burani Raita to make a complete meal.
Garnish with the toppings of your choice and serve with garlic bread or even a paratha! Garnish with baby corn and coriander leaves and Serve hot with parathas.
You can pair it with the bread of your choice like garlic bread, lavaash or even a parantha or roti. Indulge!
Tips and Variations
- First, chop the baby corn into the shape of your choice.
- I have skipped fresh cream, if you want this gravy to be even more creamy you can add 1 tablespoon of fresh cream at the final stage.
- If you are using any other paneer which is not that soft, then add them after adding baby corn and leave it to boil for a few minutes in the gravy
- finally, baby corn paneer recipes taste great when prepared slightly creamy.
Baby Corn Paneer is an exquisite amalgamation of taste, texture, and tradition that will leave you enchanted with its delightful essence. Whether you’re a seasoned cook or a novice in the kitchen, this recipe promises to be a rewarding endeavor.
So, don your apron, gather the ingredients, and let the aromatic spices and creamy goodness transport you to a world of culinary bliss. Experience the magic of Baby Corn Paneer, a dish that celebrates the true essence of vegetarian cuisine.