One of the most favored beverages is black coffee. The fact that the beverage is thought to hasten weight loss is undoubtedly a major factor in why it hasn’t really lost favor. Many famous people drink black coffee all day long to maintain their weight. Hence, this beverage’s rising fame
To increase your metabolic rate, just one shot of black coffee is sufficient. Yes, the caffeine in coffee does aid to increase energy levels. Additionally, the chlorogenic acid in coffee aids in quickening the fat-burning process. Simply bring some water to a boil, add 1 teaspoon of coffee, and let it brew before drinking. To enhance the flavor and potency of the beverage, sprinkle on some nutmeg. Additionally, this will aid to increase metabolism and general immunity.
We have a simple recipe for you whether you also enjoy a cup of black coffee or simply want to try making it at home. The coffee prepared in the style of a café in minutes at home!
Ingredients for black coffee
- 1 cup Water
- ½ tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Brown Sugar
Instruction for black coffee
- In a pan, add water and bring to a boil.
- Bring the water to a rolling boil and then put the flame on low.
- Stir well after adding 1/2 teaspoon of coffee powder to the pan.
- For 5–6 minutes, brew it over a low flame with the pan covered.
- Add 1 teaspoon of brown sugar into the pan and give a nice mix until the sugar gets dissolved. The addition of sugar is completely optional; you can skip it.
- The black coffee recipe is now complete. Serve it hot and straight into the mug.
How to make Black Coffee using a Coffee Maker
- It’s really simple to prepare coffee in a coffee maker, Coffee grinds should be put in the coffee machine filter. Water should be put in the water spout. Once the button is pressed, freshly made coffee is ready.
Make the greatest coffee you can. The best-tasting coffee is produced when filter coffee powder is used instead of instant coffee powder.
The best coffee has ever been produced by dry roasting your coffee beans and mixing.
Don’t boil the coffee too long. Brew it over a low flame.
also read: Potato Chips Recipe (potato wafers)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube