Easy Bread Pizza Pockets come together in a snap and are totally delicious. Fill them up with your favorite pizza toppings for the perfect game-day snack!
Bread Pizza Pockets Recipe is so delicious and better than any of those store-bought pizza snacks. Enjoy these anytime you want and make a batch for the freezer. These are so easy to make! Seriously, in less than 20 minutes you can make a fun little lunch or dinner that the kids will love!
Flavors of pizza packed in a small bread pocket will be the ultimate answer to your pizza cravings. With just a handful of ingredients like bread, pizza sauce, garlic, onion, capsicum, corn, carrot, cheese, oregano, chilli flakes, and salt, you can make delicious pizza pockets in the comfort of your home.
Pair up Bread Pizza Pockets with cold drink of your choice or a hot beverage like tea or coffee and enjoy. Do try this recipe, rate it and let us know how it turned out to be by leaving a comment in the section below.
Ingredients for Bread Pizza Pockets
- 2 teaspoon Oil
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoon Pizza Sauce
- ¼ cup mozzarella cheese (grated)
- water to seal
- oil for frying
Instructions for Bread Pizza Pockets
- Heat 2 teaspoon oil in a pan.
- Now add 1 clove of garlic and onion and Saute for a minute.
Add carrots, onion, and capsicum.
stir fry on high flame, until the vegetables are cooked well.
Now add salt as per taste, oregano, and chilli flakes. Saute for a minute.
- do not overcook vegetables as they turn mushy.
- Lastly, add pizza sauce and grated cheese. mix well until the mixture is well combined.
- switch off the flame and allow to cool completely.
- now take a bread slice and trim off the edges.
- you can use sides of the bread to prepare breadcrumbs by blending dry in mixi.
- Use a rolling pin to flatten the bread. also, brush bread with milk if it tears apart.
- place a tbsp of prepared pizza stuffing in one side of bread slice leaving space at the ends.
- Apply a few drops of water on all the sides of the bread and fold the bread in half.
- Press down on all sides to seal them tight. else the stuffing will be in oil while deep frying.
- Applying water helps in sealing the pocket properly.
- Similarly prepare all the bread pizza pockets
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan.
- Once hot, Gently place all the pockets in the pan. Do not overcrowd.
- fry them till they turn golden brown.
- Take it out on kitchen paper and serve!
- Serve the Bread Pizza Pockets with tomato ketchup and enjoy.
Tips and Variations
- To make the bread pockets cheesier, you can line the bread slice with the cheese slice and then fill the mixture in it.
- firstly, use any bread slice of your choice, but make sure they are fresh. else bread will break while rolling.
- Avoid wrapping with too much stuffing otherwise, the pockets may break.
- also, add vegetables of your choice to make them more nutritious.
- To make it healthy, you can bake the pockets or make it in the air fryer.
- If you feel the pockets are breaking then use the flour paste to seal the openings before frying.
Also read: Fish fry recipe (step by step)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube