The Chicken Kabab recipe is one of the dishes most people especially Indians would prefer for its spicy and crispy tasty chicken. This delicious, melt-in-your-mouth chicken kabab (also known as a kebab or kabob) recipe is known as murg malai kabab in India.
Chicken kababs, a delectable dish popularized by Middle Eastern cuisine, have gained global fame for their extraordinary taste and versatility. Kababs are skewered and grilled pieces of tender chicken, seasoned to perfection with a blend of aromatic herbs and spices. They can be enjoyed as appetizers, main courses, or even in wraps, making them an ideal choice for various occasions.
It’s so easy to make you’ll wonder why you haven’t cooked it before. chicken is rich in protein sources, it is tastier and beautiful texture and the juicy Kabab oh yeah just mouth-watering.
If you’re a fan of spicy and crispy chicken dishes, then the Chicken Kabab recipe is a must-try, especially for Indians. This delectable and melt-in-your-mouth chicken kabab, also known as murg malai kabab in India, will leave you craving more.
The Perfect Weeknight BBQ Recipe for Mughlai Food Lovers
For a quick and flavorful weeknight BBQ or any entertaining occasion, the Chicken Kebabs recipe is super easy to prepare. It offers an authentic taste of Mughlai Recipes that will delight your taste buds.
A Juicy and Tender Treat with Boneless Chicken
This chicken kebab recipe is crafted using boneless chicken leg pieces, although chicken breast boneless works just as well. The soft and juicy texture on the inside, combined with the crispy exterior, makes chicken kebabs universally loved, especially among food enthusiasts.
How to Prepare Chicken Kabab
Step 1: Cleaning and Marinating
- Wash the boneless chicken pieces thoroughly and drain all excess water.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the chicken pieces with salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, and garam masala powder. Mix well.
- Add beaten yogurt and lemon juice, mixing everything thoroughly with a spatula or clean hands.
- Cover the bowl and let the chicken marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour.
Step 2: Deep Frying the Kebabs
- Heat cooking oil in a heavy-bottomed pan.
- Dip each marinated chicken piece in the batter and deep fry them in hot oil until they turn red and crisp outside.
- Fry the rest of the marinated chicken in a second batch and set them aside.
Alternative: Grilling on Skewers
- Preheat the oven or barbecue grill to 450°F / 230°C / Gas 8.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water to prevent burning during cooking.
- Thread 3 to 4 pieces of marinated chicken on each skewer.
- Place the skewers on a baking tray and cook for 15 minutes until the kebabs turn red and crisp outside.
- Once done, gently remove the chicken from the skewers and serve.
You can serve the Chicken Kebabs hot, garnished with onion rings, lemon wedges, and cucumber salad. Alternatively, serve them directly from the skewers, making them a perfect weekend appetizer, especially when accompanied by some chilled beer.
Tips for Preparing the Best Chicken Kababs
- Slow-cook the kebabs on skewers using a BBQ for an authentic taste.
- Marinate the chicken to let it absorb all the flavorful spices.
- Alternatively, slow-cook the pieces in a pan with some oil or butter until they become tender.
- If you prefer using less oil, opt for the stove-top method.
- Homemade garam masala adds a superior taste compared to store-bought ones.
- Use a nonstick wok for deep frying to avoid the masala from sticking to the base.
You Might Also Like:
- Paneer do pyaza recipe
- Mushroom Pakoda recipe
- chicken chatpata recipe
- Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
- Paneer Dum Biryani Recipe
- Aloo paneer paratha recipe