Chicken nuggets are a popular kids-friendly recipe made using chicken. Kids’ favorite recipe is popular all over the world and it was made popular by all the fast food restaurants.
To make these yummy, crispy nuggets, you just need a few ingredients and you are good to go! However, if you want to avoid frying, then prepare the nuggets in the same way and air fry or bake them! Serve hot with a dip and enjoy!
A chicken nugget is a food product consisting of a small piece of deboned chicken meat that is breaded or battered, then deep-fried or baked. These nuggets turned so juicy and moist at the same time it was crispy. Hope you will try it someday.
Ingredients for Chicken Nuggets
- 1 teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon Red Chilli Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Oregano
- 3 tbsp finely chopped Coriander Leaves
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs or other dried breadcrumbs
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
Instructions for chicken Nuggets
- wash and clean the boneless chicken, pat dry, and cut into cubes.
- Now take this in a bowl.
- then add salt, pepper, ginger garlic paste, red chili flakes, and oregano.
- Make a smooth paste, marinate the chicken and keep it in a refrigerator for an hour.
- Once the meat is nicely marinated. Begin with the cooking process, Whisk the 2 eggs and 1 tablespoon of water in a medium bowl.
- In another bowl mix all-purpose flour with little salt and pepper.
- Lastly, take a bowl full of breadcrumbs.
- Place the chicken pieces in the egg batter followed by seasoned flour then the breadcrumbs, gently pressing the crumbs into the chicken, and set on a clean plate.
- Repeat with all the pieces.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Once the oil is hot enough gently slide the nuggets.
- Brown on each side, about 8 minutes total.
Drain it and set it aside.
If you’re not pan-frying, heat the oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and lightly oil two baking trays.
- Bake for 10-15 mins, turning halfway through.
- serve with tomato sauce, if you like.
Chicken nuggets are such a popular delicacy that you can serve them on any occasion, including outdoor events.
Since everyone loves it, the side dishes will come in handy.
Guests and families alike can enjoy different side dishes if you serve more than one item.
A bowl of salad, some dips and sauces, and the nuggets will be an entire meal giving everyone satisfaction.