Chocolate cream pie with whipped cream and grated chocolate on top is known as choco pie. Let’s look at the ingredients that the recipe calls for. I share with you the easiest method to make a choco pie recipe at home.
choco pie is creamy, chocolate filled, and topped with whipped and grated chocolate. The combinations of toppings are virtually unlimited and an assortment of ingredients can be used. It’s a delicious, sweet snack that will bring a smile to your face!
Ingredients for the choco pie recipe
- 10 pcs Biscuits marine
- 2 tbsp Milk Powder
- 1 tbsp Condensed Milk
- 100 gms Dark Compound Chocolate
- White filling
Instructions for the choco pie recipe
- Take ten biscuits to make an easy and quick lotte chocolate pie.
- Now, take 2 tbsp of milk powder in a bowl.
Now mix 1 tbsp of condensed milk and mix well.
Now, take the biscuit and apply milk powder paste to it.
- Now, seal it with a second sandwich that resembles biscuits and make a sandwich made entirely of biscuits.
Now, put all biscuit pieces into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Take 100 grams of the dark chocolate compound now.
- Put the chocolate into a microweb and microwave it for 30 seconds if you wish to melt it that way
- Place a pan on the heat, fill it with water, and bring it to a full boil if you want to utilize the double boiling method.
Now, place a glass or steel bowl on the pan.
Now, add chocolate pieces into the bowl and stir and melt well.
Now, take out all biscuit piece from the fridge.
Now dip the biscuit pieces into melted chocolate and evenly coat it with melted dark chocolate.
Now, transfer choco pie on the tray.
- Again, refrigerate them for 5-10 minutes and once set, bring out and cut them into pieces.
Now garnish it with milk powder paste.
Now your Lotte choco pie is completely ready, and you can enjoy them.
Tips and Variations
- While making the filling, add condensed milk if the mixture turns out too thick
- Use a double boiler or microwave to melt the dark chocolate.
Also read: Fish fry recipe (step by step)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube