A stovetop chocolate cake that doesn’t need to be baked. This chocolate cake is a keeper for days when you want cake but lack the energy. It is delicious and spongy. a basic cake recipe using components that are readily available.
You’ll definitely make this straightforward vegan recipe for easy (one-bowl!) chocolate cake again and again. You won’t believe that this rich, chocolatey sponge cake is actually created with nutritious whole wheat flour because it is so unbelievably soft and light.
Additionally, making my chocolate cake couldn’t be simpler. This cake batter may be prepared in one bowl without the need for a mixer, which is a baker’s dream! You may have a rich, dark, delicious chocolate cake in the oven in just about 10 minutes of active preparation time. How incredible is that?
Ingredients of Chocolate Cake In A Pressure Cooker
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1/8 teaspoon Salt
- 6-inch Baking Tin (round and greased)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Butter
- 3/4 cup Castor Sugar
- 1/4 cup Water
Instructions for Chocolate Cake In A Pressure Cooker
- Sift the flour, cocoa powder, and baking powder together in a mixing dish.
- Mix the ingredients together with a whisk after adding the butter, sugar, salt, water, and vanilla.
- Blend the batter after adding the eggs.
- Put inside the baking pan.
- Place the cake pan in the empty pressure cooker after heating it on high for 3–4 minutes with the lid on but no pressure (do not add water to the cooker).
- Turn off the flame, cover the lid, and continue cooking until the food is finished (about
- 25 to 30 minutes).
- Let the cake finish cooling.
- Baking the cake at medium-high heat is the only option if you’re using a pressure cooker with a thick bottom.
- The thickness of the pressure cooker and the stove’s temperature settings can affect how long something takes to cook.
|Monounsaturated Fat||40 g|
You Might Also Like:
- Tricolour Macaroons Recipe
- chhena Gaja recipe
- Indian Tricolour Cupcake (Republic Day special)
- Date chutney recipes
- Churmur chaat recipe
- How to Make Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
- paneer burger recipe
- How to make chenna
- Handi Paneer Recipe
- Black Lentils Recipe
- Til laddu recipe (til ke laddu)