chocolate Coffee is an easy-to-make beverage recipe, which you can prepare in just a few minutes and impress your friends and family with its delectable flavour and taste.
A slightly sweetened after-dinner dark chocolate coffee that’s decadent and rich. It’s the perfect way to end a Fall dinner party. This is a convenient recipe to keep in mind at work, school, traveling, or camping when there isn’t access to a kitchen or coffee stand.
Cocoa-flavored coffee is a hot beverage that is perfect for this winter. If you like chocolates, then this hot drink is a must-try recipe for you. Enjoy !!!
Just gather a handful of ingredients, whip up this delicious drink and enjoy it anytime you want. So, just try this below given recipe and indulge in this amazing delight too without putting in much effort!
In this post I am going to tell you how to make chocolate coffee in two ways – first, chocolate coffee with cocoa powder, and second, chocolate coffee with dark chocolate. Here we start with chocolate coffee with cocoa powder.
Ingredients for chocolate coffee with cocoa powder
- 2 cup milk (or water)
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Instant coffee powder
- Sugar to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Instructions for chocolate coffee with cocoa powder
- Gather the ingredients.
- Bring the milk (or water) to a simmer.
- Take sugar into a mixing bowl.
- Add cocoa powder and coffee powder to it along with the cinnamon.
- Stir in a small amount of the heated milk to create a paste with the coffee mixture.
Use a hand frother to blend till creamy. Whisk without lumps. Alternatively, you can use a spoon or fork.
- Gradually add the rest of the hot liquid, while stirring.
- The tasty coffee is ready.
Ingredients for chocolate coffee with dark chocolate
- 4 teaspoons of instant coffee (your favorite brand of Instant coffee)
Instructions for chocolate coffee with dark chocolate
- Break the chocolate into small pieces.
- Put them in a bowl.
- Add one cup of milk, coffee powder, and sugar. Stir everything together.
- Place it in the microwave at a HIGH power level for 30 seconds.
- Take the bowl out and mix well.
- Put the mixture in a blender and blend. Add the remaining milk.
- Whisk well to ensure that there are no lumps.
- It should be frothy as well.
- Pour the mixture into glasses. Put some whipped cream on top.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over it and serve right away.
Some Garnishings tips
- Dark chocolate shavings
- Chocolate sprinkles
- White chocolate syrup
- Dark chocolate syrup
- Toasted almond slivers
- Toasted, chopped walnuts
Tips and Variations
- Play around with the ratio of chocolate to coffee to suit your tastes.
- We do NOT recommend using 100% dark chocolate. It will not melt well and tastes more bitter than lower percentage varieties.
- The sugar or sweetener is optional. Again, taste test the coffee before serving and add sugar (or sweetener) if needed.
- Some hot cocoa mixes contain milk powder and might require more powder per serving. Check the package directions for the amount required for 1 cup.
- If you want more chocolate flavor, increase the amount of cocoa mix.
- This recipe has a significant amount of cinnamon, so feel free to adjust the amount.
- Add a few drops of vanilla extract to the cocoa along with the cinnamon.
White Chocolate Coffee
Change the flavor by using chopped white chocolate instead of chocolate syrup.
Caramel Chocolate Coffee
Add a heaping tablespoon of caramel or salted caramel when adding the coffee and the milk.
Also read: Fish fry recipe (step by step)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube