A Chocolate fudge recipe to satisfy your chocolate cravings. Insanely good and so quick and easy to make. All you need are just 3 ingredients and 15 minutes of your time. So what’s not to love about this recipe?
These rich, creamy, and delicious fudge treats are perfect for special occasions or holiday dessert tables. Each and every bite of this chocolate fudge is like a party in my mouth. It is so decadent and so tasty, you will fall in love with it.
Super easy chocolate fudge is one of our most popular fudge recipes, not only because of its great flavor and texture but also because it is incredibly easy to make. Just mix the ingredients together, melt, and spread.
Such a time saver during the holiday seasons when all you want to do is cook less and spend more time with your family and loved ones.
You could even make a large batch of this delish fudge and gift these to your relatives and friends.
Ingredients for Chocolate Fudge
- 1 cup chopped chocolate
- 400 gm condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon Butter – salted or unsalted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- ¼ cup walnuts chopped (optional)
Instructions for Chocolate Fudge
- Grease your pan with butter and line it with parchment paper with handles on two sides. Set this aside.
- Chop the chocolate and set aside.
- In a double boiler or stainless steel bowl over simmering water, combine the sweetened condensed milk, chocolate
- Stir until the chocolate has melted and the mixture is smooth., butter, and vanilla.
- You can also melt the chocolate in the microwave. I prefer using this double boiler method rather than melting chocolate in the microwave.
- Stir often when the chocolate is melting.
- When all the chocolate is melted, switch off the heat.
- Quickly add chopped walnuts (if using) and Mix very well.
- Pour all the fudge mixture into your prepared pan.
- Spread gently, then cover lightly with the ends of the plastic wrap.
- When the chocolate fudge has cooled at room temperature, cover the pan and refrigerate it for 2 to 3 hours or overnight, till it sets completely.
- I kept the fudge overnight in the fridge.
- when set, Lift the chilled fudge out of the pan and place it on a chopping board.
- Slice the chocolate fudge into squares or rectangles.
- Serve and enjoy.
Serving and storage
Cut into squares and dust some cocoa powder on top. Enjoy!
Serve these chocolate fudge squares or wrap them in foil or parchment paper and keep them covered in a jar or box in the fridge. These stay good for a month in the fridge.
Tips and Variations
- For rocky road fudge, stir in about 1 cup of miniature marshmallows and replace the chopped nuts with 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts.
- While making any fudge, it is very important to line your pan or tray with parchment paper or foil.
- If you prefer you can lightly roast the nuts. For the nuts, you could use pistachios, almonds, walnuts, pecans, and pine nuts.
- Refrigeration makes the fudge more firm.
- You could easily halve or double this recipe.