Egg Maggi, is a simple and quick recipe using Maggi noodles. This is an all-time favorite recipe of almost every Indian Kid who loves to eat Maggi. This is done in just a couple of minutes and is a filling recipe as well as healthy as eggs go into its making.
This a delicious recipe that requires only 3 things – Maggi, tasty vegetables, and an egg. Make this wholesome and filling snack for time-crunched days or lazy dinners. A mix of Maggi, eggs, and veggies makes it an amazing quick snack as well as a breakfast recipe.
Noodles are one of the easiest meals that we generally rely on when in a hurry or just plain lazy to prepare an elaborate meal. This Maggi noodles version is a variation with scrambled eggs added to enhance the taste of the noodles and also to make them protein-rich.
Benefits of incorporating eggs into your diet:
- It’s a nutritious treat.
- Eating cholesterol affects different people, well, differently.
- Eggs raise good cholesterol.
- Get some choline.
- Eggs help maintain your eyesight.
- Some eggs are better for you.
- Get enough proteins and amino acids.
Do try this easy egg maggi noodles recipe when pressed for time.
Ingredients for Egg Maggi
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 2 packets of Maggi noodles
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons tomato finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrots
- 2 finely chopped green chilies
- ¼ cup chopped capsicum (bell pepper)
- 2 sachets of Maggi masala (comes with the noodles pack)
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Cumin Powder (Jeera Powder)
- ½ teaspoon Black Pepper Powder (Kali Mirch Powder)
- ½ teaspoon Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
- 2 eggs
- 1.5 cups water
Instructions for Egg Maggi
- Chop onion and tomatoes finely.
- Also, chop capsicum and carrots into small cubes.
- Take a saucepan and add water to it and bring it to a boil.
- Add the noodles along with just a few drops of oil.
- Mix well and cook the noodles for 4-5 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Once the noodles turn soft, switch off the flame. Make sure that they are not overcooked as they will turn out mushy.
- Drain the noodles and keep them aside.
- Take a pan, add oil, and heat it.
- Add finely chopped onions and saute the onions.
- Once the onions turn light brown and soft, Add finely chopped green chilies and tomatoes.
- Add finely chopped carrots and finely chopped capsicum.
- Saute the veggies for 2-3 minutes on a low flame till the vegetables turn soft.
- Add turmeric powder, cumin powder, Black Pepper Powder, Maggi masala maker, and salt to taste.
- Mix and saute for a few seconds.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and give them a whisk.
- Gradually mix in the beaten eggs and Saute for a minute or until well combined.
- Lastly, add the cooked Maggi noodles to the pan and mix all the ingredients. Do not overcook it and make it soggy.
- Cook for a minute and remove from heat.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves if you like. Serve hot.
- You can add your own choice of vegetables if you want to make the recipe more filling.
- You can replace green chilies with dry red chilies (chopped).
- Make sure to cook vegetables properly before adding the noodles and eggs.
Q: What is the recipe for egg Maggi?
A: To create egg Maggi, cook the Maggi noodles until soft in boiling water. Scramble some eggs in a different skillet and add chopped veggies and spices like onion, tomato, chili powder, turmeric, and coriander. Stir the cooked noodles into the egg mixture until thoroughly mixed.
Q: Is egg Maggi a nutritious dish?
A: While egg Maggi is a wonderful and filling dish, it is not regarded to be very healthy. Maggi noodles are heavy in calories, sodium, and processed ingredients, whilst adding eggs and veggies can make the dish more nutritious but also increase the number of calories and fat.
Q: Can I make this Egg Maggi recipe with cheese?
A: Yes. You can add cheese to this dish as needed. Before serving, grate it and sprinkle it on top.
Q: Can I keep the soupy texture?
A: Because scrambled eggs do not work well on a soupy basis, you should try to avoid any remaining water in this preparation.
Q: Can additional ingredients be added to egg Maggi?
A: Depending on your flavor preferences, you can add a variety of ingredients to egg Maggi. Mushrooms, bell peppers, carrots, peas, and various spices and herbs are typical additions.
Q: Is it possible to create egg Maggi without using Maggi noodles?
A: You may prepare egg noodle dishes using various types of noodles or pasta instead of egg Maggi, such as spaghetti, ramen noodles, or udon noodles.
- Potato Chips Recipe (potato wafers)
- Namak pare recipe
- Kathal ki sabji (Jackfruit sabji)
- Palak Paneer Recipe