Egg Maggi, is a simple and quick recipe using Maggi noodles. This is an all-time favorite recipe of almost every Indian Kid who loves to eat Maggi. Maggi tastes great when it is mixed with eggs
In my recipe for egg maggi, you will find that it is very easy to make this recipe. I have directly added the Maggi to the vegetables you do not have to boil it at first. from others’ recipes comparatively, my recipe is 10 easy Try once you will not regret.
maggi is an all-time favorite snack for kids and an instant breakfast recipe with several variations to it like cheese maggi, paneer maggi, veg maggie, and many more but this post describes my style Egg maggi.
This is done in just a couple of minutes and is a filling recipe as well as healthy as eggs go into its making. it is an amazing quick snack as well as a breakfast recipe.
There are many ways to make Maggi such as using plain veggies, using eggs to make it healthier or it can also use cheese as these ingredients added make it more lovable by kids as well as young ones.
COURSE – Breakfast, Appetizer
PREP TIME – 5 minutes
COOKING TIME – 10 minutes
TOTAL TIME – 15 minutes
SERVINGS – 4 people
Ingrediants for egg Maggie
- 2 packets of Maggi noodles
- 6 Eggs
- 1 Large onion chopped
- 1 Tomato medium-size, chopped
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- 1 capsicum chopped
- 2 finely chopped green chillies
- ginger garlic paste
- red chilli powder
- black pepper powder
- 5 tsp Finely Chopped Coriander
- 4 tsp Oil
- Salt to taste
Step-by-step procedure For Egg Maggie
- Take a pan, add oil, and heat it
- Add finely chopped onions, tomatoes, finely chopped carrots, finely chopped green capsicum
- Saute the veggies for 2-3 minutes
- Add salt to taste, red chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, Add black pepper powder
- Mix and saute for a few seconds
- Add 2 eggs. Use more as per choice and taste.
- let them cook for a few seconds. Scramble and cook the eggs for a minute.
- Add 1.5 cups of water. If wishing for a soup-like consistency then add a little more water.
- Bring it to a boil, stir, and add 2 sachets of Maggi masala.
- Add 2 packets of Maggi noodles.
- Cook for a few seconds or a minute.
- Stir slightly in between. Cook the Egg Maggi until the water gets absorbed. Do not overcook and make it soggy.
- Switch off the flame. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Serve egg maggi hot. Any Maggi recipe does not taste good when it turns cool.
- You can add your own choice of vegetables if you want to make the recipe more filling.
- Make sure to cook them properly before adding the noodles and eggs.
- Ideally, you should avoid having any residual water in this preparation, as the scrambled eggs do not go well in a soupy base
- You can add cheese as required to this recipe. Make sure to grate it and sprinkle it on top before serving.
- Oats Uttapam recipe
- New York-Style Pizza Recipe:
- Tawa fish fry recipe
- Roast Turkey Recipe:
- Fish and Chips recipe:
- Southern Fried Chicken: