a toast recipe for an egg bread omelet that can be produced on a grill or tawa is an excellent option for breakfast or an after-dinner snack. A simple recipe using bread and eggs that may be eaten for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Egg Toast is perfect for breakfast Eggs with toast is one of the quickest meals one can make since it contains only two ingredients: toasted bread and eggs
Making egg toast bread in many ways, it can be prepared with cheese, lots of spices, etc. This recipe is really quick to prepare and only takes 10 minutes. It is best served hot and eaten simply without any other ingredients. It ended out wonderful and is a good breakfast option for children and little ones because I made the toast on a tawa in a straightforward manner.
ingredients for egg toast recipe
- 2 bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onions
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- ¼ teaspoon turmeric powder/haldi
- ¼ teaspoon ginger garlic paste
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1 tsp finely very finely chopped green chili
- 2 teaspoon oil or butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Instruction for egg toast recipe
- First, crack two eggs into a bowl for mixing. Mix or beat it thoroughly.
- Spices like salt, red chili powder, turmeric, and ginger-garlic paste should be added.
- Add chopped Onion, chili tomatoes, chopped coriander leaves, and black pepper powder
Mix all the ingredients well.
- Warm up the pan, griddle, or tawa. Add butter or oil and cook it.
- Each piece of bread should be dipped into the egg mixture.
- Make sure the mixture is evenly distributed throughout the bread slice.
Place the coated bread slice into the pan or tawa.
- Put some egg mixture on the bread piece as a garnish.
- Cook the bottom side on a low flame for a few minutes.
- Toss it. For a few minutes over low heat, cook the other side.
- Make sure all sides have been cooked thoroughly.
- Transfer onto the serving plate and serve hot immediately with
Also read: Vegetable Chow mein Recipe (Easy Step by step)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube