I Love super delicious food that can be made in under 15 minutes. Also, if the recipe is very easy, simple, and calls for fewer ingredients, you have won me over. Evidently, one such extremely tasty dish is Homemade Garlic Bread.
In this post, I have shown how you can make it without an oven and also with an oven. If you do not have an oven you can easily make it by using a tawa or pan. if have the oven it is easier. The ingredients are the same in both processes.
This recipe is a super easy recipe for making toast on a tawa or frying pan and without the oven. the taste of this recipe is similar to the ones we get in pizza joints.
It is so crisp and buttery at the same time it has an amazing garlicky aroma which makes you devour this awesome dish in an unapologetic manner.
Also read: Paneer Manchurian Recipe (step by step)
Ingredients for Garlic Bread (with/without)
- A small block of butter
- 2 tbsp garlic, crushed or grated finely
- Red chili flakes as required
- Oregano as required or your favorite herbs
- 1 tbsp coriander or dhaniya leaves
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- Salt as required
Instructions for Garlic Bread without an oven (pan)
- Slice bread into half. Now halve each half slice.
- Take 2 tbsp softened butter (butter at room temperature) in a bowl.
- Now add garlic, coriander (dhaniya) leaves, oregano, black pepper powder, and salt, and mix well.
Your garlic butter is now ready.
- Now spread the garlic butter evenly on all the slices. You can be more generous with the butter if you want.
- Heat a griddle or tawa on a high flame. when the tawa becomes hot, reduce the flame to a low or medium.
- Then place the bread slices. Cover with a lid.
- Roast the bread slices until they change little brown color.
- Once the bottom side is roasted flip and roast on another side for a few seconds.
- If you want a more crisp toasted texture, then you can toast the garlic bread slices for some more minutes.
- Finally, You can sprinkle oregano and chili flakes on all slices.
Your crunchy and flavourful garlic bread is ready without an oven.
Instructions for Garlic Bread with an oven
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- Place the made garlic butter bread slices on a medium baking sheet. (see Instructions for Garlic Bread to make the garlic butter bread)
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly toasted, about 10 minutes.
- Finally, take out the bread from the oven. You can sprinkle oregano and chili flakes on all slices.
Your crunchy and flavourful garlic bread is ready with an oven.
Garlic bread goes with it from pasta to baked ziti, to steak or even baked chicken. You can see it is being served at every restaurant and many suggest that it is the most loved side dish. When you think about it it feels true, like what would spaghetti be without garlic bread!
- You may also add cheese to the mixture if that is something you prefer.
- The proportions used in the garlic butter spread can be customized according to one’s own taste.
- For baking in the oven – preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Keep on the top rack. Bake for 10 minutes. No need to brown or toast the bread.
Also read: Delicious Chocolate Cake Recipe – Recipes Plaza
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube