Garlic butter mushrooms will improve any meal. These garlic butter mushrooms will not let you down whether you serve them as a side dish or on top of your main course. Garlic Mushrooms is a tasty appetizer made with button mushrooms sauteed in butter and herbed garlic sauce.
The earthy, soothing flavor of mushrooms complements a wide variety of meat dishes. They give the appearance that you spent the entire day slaving over the stove because they are laden with creamy butter, fresh parsley, and garlic.
These are delicious, quick to prepare, and packed with nutrition. Therefore, even if you are wary of mushrooms, I urge you to try this recipe for gluten-free garlic butter mushrooms that I have provided. Mushrooms have a great nutritional profile full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, making them a healthy food. They are also good for the skin, digestive system, and heart.
ingredients for garlic butter mushrooms
- 250 grams white button mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- salt, to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
instruction for garlic butter mushrooms
- Clearly rinse and clean the mushroom. Set aside after thinly slicing.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter and oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
When the butter has melted and started to foam, add the garlic.
- The button mushrooms are now added. Low to medium heat is used to stir and sauté them. The mushrooms will initially exude a lot of water.
- Sauté them continuously until all the water has evaporated.
- Saute the mushrooms more until they start to become a light golden color or golden around the edges.
- The dried herbs, black pepper, and salt should be added once all of the water has evaporated and the mixture appears to be dry. Any dried herb of your choosing may be added. 1 teaspoon of dry oregano was added.
- Mix thoroughly. Turn the heat off.
- Serve the garlic butter mushrooms alone, with toast, or any flatbread.
- Wash the mushrooms, To get rid of any mud stuck to them mushrooms.
- You can use oysters, shiitake, or cremini mushrooms for button mushrooms if you run out.
- Replace the butter with olive oil for a vegan alternative.
- You are welcome to add your preferred fresh or dried herbs. Add up to 2 teaspoons of fresh herbs, or more as necessary. Use fresh herbs like parsley, chives, basil, coriander, or basil. Even mint leaves can be included.
- If you used salted butter, reduce the amount of salt you use in the recipe.
You Might Also Like:
- chhena Gaja recipe
- How to Make Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
- paneer burger recipe
- How to make chenna
- Handi Paneer Recipe
- Black Lentils Recipe
- Til laddu recipe (til ke laddu)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube