Mushroom Pakoda is a deep-fried recipe. It is mainly prepared with fresh button mushrooms mixed with chees and cornstarch and then deep-fried till crisp. It’s a very good evening snack and can also be taken as a side dish
You only need a few materials to get started! It’s a privilege to have copious amounts of pakora during the monsoon season while taking pleasure in the fantastic weather and a steaming cup of tea or coffee. This pakora dish, made with the goodness of mushroom, bread crumbs, onion, cornstarch, and cheese, will entice your taste buds with mouthwatering flavors.
Serve your loved ones this easy meal during events like kitty parties, picnics, and game nights. Pair this delectable recipe with any dip or sauce of your choosing to obtain the greatest flavors imaginable (chili sauce will do best with this dish). Enjoy it with your loved ones while serving it with some tea and chutney.
Ingredients of Mushroom Pakoda
- 1 cup grated cheese cubes
Instructions for Mushroom pakoda recipe
- The onions and mushrooms should be thoroughly cleaned before being chopped up. Separately chop the red peppers and the coriander leaves, then set them aside.
- Before being diced up, the onions and mushrooms need to be well washed. The red peppers and the coriander leaves should be chopped and left away separately.
- Add the mushrooms to a large bowl along with the bread crumbs, onions, corn starch, red pepper flakes, and coriander leaves. Well combine all the components. After that, combine the mixture one more before adding the shredded cheese.
- To give the mixture a little bit of moisture, add enough water followed by salt, and mix well.
- Take a deep-bottomed pan and heat refined oil in it over a medium temperature. Small pieces of the prepared mixture should be added to the pan and deep-fried until they are a crispy golden color.
- To remove extra oil, place the cooked pakoras on the tissue. Serve with the chutney or dip of your choice.
- Fry the mushrooms over a medium-high flame to prevent water from the mushrooms from leaking out and splitting.
- use small mushrooms, else it is difficult to cook.
- For cheesy mushroom pakoda, fill the mushrooms with cheese.
- If the consistency is runny, add a bit more rice and gram flour
You Might Also Like:
- chhena Gaja recipe
- How to Make Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
- paneer burger recipe
- How to make chenna
- Handi Paneer Recipe
- Black Lentils Recipe
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube