Mutton soup is a delectable winter or cold-weather dish. One of the basic, easy, and kid-friendly mutton soups is this one. Mutton is cooked in a transparent broth with turmeric, ginger and garlic paste, pepper, cumin, and a small amount of garam masala. From the age of 10 months, you can feed babies this transparent soup.
Today I used regular mutton that had bones. When cooking soup, you can utilize chest bone. It works wonders for colds and coughs.
Black pepper, turmeric, and other spices that promote strong bones and provide relief from colds and coughs are combined with pieces of mutton and their bones to make mutton soup. In particular, during the chilly winter, it is a hearty and scalding mutton pepper soup.
Ingredients for Mutton Soup
- 250 gram Mutton bones
- 1 Onion
- 1 Tomato
- 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 Turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp Red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Pepper powder
- 1 tbsp Toor dal
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 Cinnamon
- 4 Cloves
- Salt to taste
- Curry & coriander leaves
Instructions for Mutton Soup
1. Wash and clean the mutton bone fragments.
2. Put it in the cooker.
3. Add the chopped tomato, onion, curry, and coriander leaves.
4. paste made of ginger and garlic.
5. Add salt, toor dal, turmeric powder, and red chili powder.
6. Stir in between 4 and 5 glasses of water.
7. Cover the pan and cook under high heat for 4 whistles.
8. Cook for another 10 to 12 minutes at a simmer.
9. Put out the flame.
10. Open the top and mash the contents after the pressure has been released.
11. As seen in the video, the mutton bones are well-cooked.
12. Warm-up 1 teaspoon of oil in a frypan.
13. Include curry leaves, bay leaves, cinnamon, and cloves.
14. Permit to cough.
15. Season the mutton soup with the ingredients and stir.
16. Add the pepper powder and extinguish the flame.
17. Stir in some freshly chopped coriander.
18. Offer hot.
19. It tastes mouthwateringly excellent and full of goodness.
If you have tried this recipe and liked it, please leave your valuable comment and share
Serve the rasam as a first course as soup or as a main course mixed with rice.
A steaming bowl of soup is a great winter dish, but it can rarely stand on its own. Sandwiches, salads, and sides can round out your favorite soup recipes without taking over the meal. Check out these soup pairings that will warm – and fill – you up.
Tips and Variations
I have added red chilli but you can add more or less according to your preference.
Adjust consistency according to your preference.
|Saturated Fat||8 g|
|Vitamin C||51 mg|
Also read: Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube