The Oreo flavor in this mug cake is authentic. Inquiring as to why? because crushed Oreo cookies are used in its creation! You won’t believe how simple this TikTok technique is to use to create a fluffy cupcake.
This dish was absolutely unexpected in so many ways. The texture was shockingly light (or lighter than I had anticipated), contrary to what I had anticipated. Baking powder was an additional item I used to achieve a more cake-like texture rather than one that was dense and chewy.
With only a few ingredients that you probably already have on hand and a short amount of preparation time, you can easily prepare this Oreo Mug Cake. All that’s left to do is grab a spoon and enjoy because it just takes under two minutes to bake in the microwave.
Ingredients for oreo mug cake
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 Oreos (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons butter (unsalted)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- whipped cream (for garnishing)
Instructions For oreo mug cake
- Combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, and finely chopped Oreos in a small bowl. Assemble by combining. Use a knife to cut the Oreo, or put it in a plastic bag with a zip-top and use a rolling pin to crush it.
- Combine the butter, milk, and vanilla extract in a cup. then, until the butter is completely melted, microwave for 35 to 45 seconds.
- Mix the dry ingredients in the mug after adding them.
- 70 to 90 seconds at 100% power in the microwave. When the top of the cupcake is firm and set, it is ready.
- Before eating, give the cupcake some time to rest. If desired, garnish with whipped cream and Oreos.
Mug cakes are intended to be consumed immediately. If you do have any leftovers, you can keep them in the refrigerator for up to two days. Make careful to microwave the cake again to slightly reheat it.
- The strength of your microwave will determine how long it will take. I heated my cake in my 950-watt microwave for 60 seconds.
- When served warm with ice cream and/or chocolate syrup, this cake is delicious.
- You can also incorporate any of the following ingredients into the batter (I suggest 1 tbsp): chips of chocolate, raspberry, caramel chips, Oreos in pieces, or whatever else catches your attention!
- You Might Also Like:
- Paneer Dum Biryani Recipe (Easy Paneer Biryani)
- How to make chenna
- Handi Paneer RecipeBlack Lentils Recipe
- Til laddu recipe (til ke laddu)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube