It is advantageous for a variety of medical disorders. Pomegranate juice is abundant in antioxidants, vitamin C, vitamin B5, and potassium, and studies have shown that it is beneficial in lowering LDL (bad cholesterol) and elevating HDL (good cholesterol). Fresh pomegranate fruit juice is not only nutritious but also quick and simple to make at home with a blender (without a juicer).
Homemade Pomegranate juice or Anar juice is much better, lighter, and tastier than store-bought Pomegranate juice or Anar juice. It has a sweet, tart flavor and a vibrant deep red color. You will never purchase a carton again if you make it at home just once, I can guarantee that.
Pomegranate juice is one of the healthiest juices. Homemade juice is not only highly tasty but also free of added sugar, artificial flavors, colors, and preservatives. Making it at home is also significantly more affordable.
Ingredients for pomegranate juice
- 2 medium to large pomegranates
- 1 pinch black salt, optional
- 1/2 cup Water
Instructions for pomegranate juice
- Pomegranate washed; patted dry. To remove the crown, cut it at the top (flower shaped portion on top). Make two shallow slashes through the outer skin, going from top to bottom. Slice the fruit in half, then scoop out the seeds.
- Put 1 cup of pomegranate seeds in the container of the blender.Pour a half-cup of water.
- Blend it briefly until the outer covering of seeds breaks down and the juice comes out.
- Because the juice becomes bitter if the seeds totally shatter, only pulse it, rather than blending it.
- To filter the juice, take a sizable basin and set the metal strainer over it. Over it, pour prepared juice. You can strain the juice using a clean muslin cloth or a nut milk bag if a metal strainer is not available.
- To squeeze as much juice out of the pulp, use the back of a spoon.
- Throw away the leftover seeds and pulp (or mix some salt with it and enjoy it alone).
- For extra vitamins, antioxidants, and other nutritional components, immediately pour the prepared juice into a serving glass.
For a great flavour, you can add some lime juice, pink salt, or black salt to it.
Anar juice can occasionally be exceedingly heavy to consume. Mix it with some water, club soda, or seltzer in that situation.
Anytime you handle pomegranates, wear old clothes or an apron. Their stains are difficult to remove from the fabric. Additionally, try collecting the seeds in a steel or glass bowl using an old cutting board. Plastic bowls have stains on them that won’t go away.
It is the ideal morning or post-workout beverage because it is packed with essential nutrients and gets your body ready for a busy day. Serve it in moderation to young children who are still growing.