Brownie sizzler is a top favorite recipe in any restaurant. Hot brownies served on a sizzler plate with all the sizzling action. This is one of the fancy desserts. Brownie in this Sizzling Brownie is soft, dense, and fudgy.
If you like your brownie to be cake-like then you can add some baking soda to the recipe. Sizzling brownie with ice cream is a hot and cold dessert made and eaten on a hot cast iron sizzler plate. Surprise your loved ones on their special days with this hot sizzling brownie ice cream dessert.
Delicious chocolate sizzler or brownie sizzler tastes amazing for any party or even to indulge alone. Make this and wow your family and friends.
You can also use eggless chocolate brownies in this recipe
Ingredients for Sizzling brownie
- 1 cup All-purpose flour / Maida
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Milk as required
- baking powder – ⅛ tsp
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 200 gms chopped Dark Chocolate
- 200 ml Cream
- Almonds chopped 8-10
- Walnuts chopped 8-10
- Icecream for serving
Instructions for Sizzling brownie
- In a mixing bowl take All-purpose flour, Cocoa Powder, Milk, baking powder,
Mix everything well to ensure there are no lumps.
Grease an 8×8 inch tray and evenly spread the brownie mixture.
Pour it onto a prepared square tin and bake in a preheated oven for 30-40 mins
- Allow the brownie to cool down completely before cutting it into pieces
Once the brownies are cooled, slice them into 4 slices.
- Heat up a pan over low heat; add butter, chopped chocolates, and cream.
- Melt the chocolate over low heat for about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
with sizzling plate
Heat cast iron sizzler dessert plates on a stove for 10 minutes on medium heat
- Over the wooden base, apply butter and place the sizzler plate on top.
Place a piece of brownie in the center
Optionally add some chopped walnuts and cashew nuts to the sides of the sizzler plate.
- add two scoops of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Drizzle the chocolate sauce over the brownie
- Enjoy the sizzling brownie!
without sizzling plate
Heat up a cast iron pan for 3 mins until hot. Take it off the flame.
Place the brownie slice onto the pan.
- Top it with ice-cream scoops and drizzle the chocolate sauce all around to get the sizzling effect
- Serve the sizzling Brownie!
Tips and Variations
- You can make this dessert with store-bought brownies and/or ice cream
- You can use compound chocolate or any other chocolate.
- While serving kids, you can skip the sizzler plates and serve warm brownies with a scoop of ice cream topped with chocolate sauce
- Be very careful while placing the hot plate in a wooden tray.
- You can top the ice cream with nuts, pineapple slices, and butter nuts of your choice.
The sizzling brownie once added to the sizzler plate is not going to be able to be saved. You need to eat it then and there. However, you will have 8 more brownie pieces that you could save for another time.
Store them in an airtight container with a small piece of paper towel, at room temperature for up to 1 week.
Also read: Hot chocolate Recipe
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube