This traditional Italian Tricolor salad imitates the colors of the country’s flag and makes a delicious beginning or snack full of Mediterranean flavors. This delightful salad, which is made with fresh tomatoes, soft avocado, and rich buffalo mozzarella, is bursting with flavor.
Broccoli, baby corn, and carrots are combined with a little butter, salt, and black pepper powder to produce this simple salad recipe. You can complete the dish quickly—it only takes 15 to 20 minutes.
This salad stands out from the others thanks to its vivid color. It takes 10 minutes to prepare this meal, which feeds 6 people. Garlic, honey, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil are used to make the delectable salad dressing.
This tricolor salad is a simple choice if you’re on a diet, but be warned—you’ll fall in love with this crunchy dish. It can be served as a side dish to your preferred grilled chicken to improve the flavor of your dinner.
From side dish to the star attraction, no menu is complete without a salad. From modern ingredients to diverse cuisines, this healthy twist has almost forayed into the plates of every genre of people.
- 1 small broccoli
- 8 baby corn
- 1 large carrot
- black pepper as required
- salt as required
- 1 1/2 tablespoon butter
- water as required
- Start by washing the vegetables under running water before making this nutritious salad recipe.
- Now add water and a dash of salt to a pan and heat it over medium heat.
- Baby corns are added, and the water is brought to a boil.
- After boiling for 5 minutes, the flame is extinguished, and the water is drained. Set aside the tiny corns.
- After that, blanch the broccoli briefly in the same pan. Once finished, drain the water and reserve it.
- The carrot should next be peeled and cut diagonally.
- Now melt 1/2 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- When the butter has melted, add the baby corns and cook for one minute.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. When finished, place the young corn in a bowl and add the broccoli florets and 1/2 tablespoon butter to the same pan.
- Sauté for 1 minute. Transfer the cooked broccoli to a bowl, then sauté the carrots in the same pan with a half tablespoon of butter and salt and pepper.
- When finished, place the sauteed vegetables on a serving platter or arrange them in three layers to resemble the tricolor.
- Adjust the salad’s seasonings. Serve warm.
Tip: For the white layer, you can also opt for radish.
Also read: Tricolour Sandwich Bread Pakora Recipe
You Might Also Like:
- Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
- chicken chatpata recipe
- Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
- Paneer Dum Biryani Recipe
- Aloo paneer paratha recipe