Tricolour Sandwich Bread pakoda is an interesting snack recipe that you can prepare for your loved ones at festivals and get together!
If you are planning to celebrate Independence Day, then add this lip-smacking touch to it. If you love Bread Pakoras, then try this Tri Colour Bread Pakora recipe this August 15.
Tri-colour Bread pakodas are very easy to make and take a few minutes only to prepare. The sweet, tangy and zesty flavours of the chutney make this an interesting sandwich.
This delicious Tri-Colour Bread Pakora is crispy on the outside and soft on the inside which makes it an appetizing snack. Pair up the bread pakoras with tomato ketchup, mint chutney, and a hot beverage of your choice. Try this easy recipe!
Here is a list of Ingredients that are needed to prepare this Tri color Sandwich.
Ingredients of Tricolour Sandwich Bread Pakora
- White bread slices 6 without their brown edges.
- 1/2 cup Coriander mint chutney
- 1/2 cup Tomato ketchup
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tsp carom seeds
- 4 tablespoon gram flour (besan)
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Salt to Taste
- water as required
- Oil for deep frying
- To prepare this delicious sandwich recipe, take a bread slice and spread 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise on it.
- Now spread mint chutney on the second slice and club it with a mayonnaise slice.
- Do the same with the last bread slice by spreading tomato ketchup on it.
- Club all the pieces together. Keep it aside.
In a mixing bowl 1 cup gram flour, salt to taste.
Add 1 tsp carom seeds, 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, 1 tsp red chili powder, little water, and mix well.
Prepare a thick batter with it.
- Next, heat oil in a kadhai over medium flame
- Dip the sandwich into the besan batter and coat it well.
- When the oil is hot enough, deep fry the sandwich bread pakora
- Flip once golden. fry until golden brown.
- cook well and crispy from all the sides.
- Cut the sandwich into 2 pieces and serve hot.
- your bread pakoda is ready
This yummy tri-color bread pakora can be served as breakfast, snacks, or in the party on 15 august
You can serve this on its own along with some green mint coriander chutney or even tomato ketchup
Serve it along with spicy lahsun ki chutney, if you want to add a hint of spiciness to your meal
You Might Also Like:
- Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
- chicken chatpata recipe
- Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
- Paneer Dum Biryani Recipe
- Aloo paneer paratha recipe