Veg cheese sandwich is an easy and quick vegetable cheese sandwich recipe that only takes 20 minutes to prepare. It’s easy to make this grilled veg cheese sandwich for breakfast or brunch, and it’s healthy, too.
A simple grilled cheesy sandwich recipe prepared with easily available vegetables in every household. an ideal healthy kids lunch box recipe which can also be served as snack and breakfast.
You can add grated or finely chopped veggies to the filling if you have a picky eater. The vegetables provide a subtle crunch to the dish. It is a healthy breakfast recipe that you can try during the weekneds or pack for lunch during the weekdays.
you can easily prepare this vegetable cheese sandwich recipe within 20 minutes. i prepare this healthy veg sandwich recipe almost every week for breakfast. Veg Grilled Cheese Sandwich is creamy, cheesy, colorful, super delicious, and filled with the goodness of veggies.
So, next time, do give this Sandwich recipe a try for your breakfast or snack and I am sure your kids will cherish every bite of this yummy sandwich.
Ingredients for Veg cheese sandwich
- 2 tsp butter (or ghee)
- 6-7 bread
- 2 tbsp onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp capsicum (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp carrots (grated)
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
Instructions for Veg cheese sandwich
- Finley chops the onions, capsicum, tomatoes, carrot, and coriander leaves.
- In a large mixing bowl add combine the chopped vegetables with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Once mixed add the mayonnaise and mix the stuffing well.
now take 2 pieces of bread and on one spread tomato sauce and place a cheese slice on another bread slice.
also, place the prepared stuffing and spread it uniformly on the bread slice.
further, grate some more cheese over the stuffing and cover with the other slice of bread
spread butter on both the outer sides of the bread to make the sandwich more crispy and golden.
Add little butter to a pan and Toast or grill the sandwich in a pan or sandwich maker with a little butter until it becomes crisp on both sides.
- Cut the sides (optional) and then you can serve it warm.
Fresh juice, such as watermelon juice or orange juice, goes well with these tasty sandwiches. This can be served with your choice of tea or coffee.
Make your sandwiches indoors and do not leave them out for more than four hours after they are made. When it gets colder, it can stay longer for more than 1 hour before becoming soggy.
In conclusion, if you want the sandwich to remain crisp, it must be served immediately after it has been grilled on a Tawa; otherwise, it may become soggy.
Consume it within five hours after making it.
Tips and Variations
- firstly, you can use tawa or griller to grill the sandwich.
- Make healthier choices by choosing brown bread or multigrain bread.
- You can add veggies of your choice like sweet corn, mushroom, lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, celery, etc.
- You can make the filling even spicier by taking the time to sprinkle chili flakes on top after spooning.
Also read: Fish fry recipe (step by step)
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube