Chicken chilli is a flavorful and hearty dish that combines chicken with chili peppers, spices, and various other ingredients. It is a popular variation of chili con carne that uses chicken as the primary protein source instead of beef or pork. Chicken chilli can be made in various ways, with different levels of spiciness and ingredients depending on personal preference.
A Popular Indo-Chinese dish of chicken of Hakka Chinese ancestry is chicken chili. This could include a number of dry chicken dishes from India. Although this dish primarily uses boneless chicken, some people also use bone-in chicken.
Chicken pieces are marinated in a mixture of soy sauce, chili sauce, and pepper before being deep-fried and then seasoned with the sauces once more.
Delicious spicy Chinese style Chicken chilli which tastes so delicious. A perfect side dish that goes well with fried rice or noodles. This delicious Chicken chilli recipe is very popular in Chinese restaurants but with this easy recipe, you can make it at the comfort of your home – according to your own taste.
Ingredients of Chicken chilli
- 350 gms Chicken
- 1 Egg (slightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup Cornflour
- 2 cups Onions, sliced
- Oil (for deep frying)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1/2 tsp Ginger Paste
- 1 tbsp Salt
- 2 tsp Green Chillies, sliced
- 1 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 Green Chilli (for garnishing)
Instruction for Chicken chilli
- Combine the chicken, egg, cornflour, ginger, and garlic paste, 2 teaspoons of salt, and just enough water to make a batter thick enough to coat the chicken pieces. For around 30 minutes, leave this.
- The chicken pieces should first be deep-fried over high heat before being cooked at a reduced temperature. Cook the chicken completely in the oil. On absorbent paper, drain.
- Onions are stir-fried in 2 tablespoons of hot oil in a wok until they are transparent.
- Green peppers should be added and sauteed for one minute.
- Toss thoroughly after adding the deep-fried chicken, soy sauce, and vinegar
- Paneer do pyaza recipe
- chicken chatpata recipe
- Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
- Paneer Dum Biryani Recipe
- Aloo paneer paratha recipe