Lauki Juice made from bottled gourds is a nutritious and enjoyable substitute that not only quenches thirst but also enhances health
Bottle Gourd & Mint Vegetable Drink is a delicious juice to sip before breakfast because it’s healthy and filling. Please try this nutritious juice recipe. Bottle Gourd & Mint Vegetable Juice Recipe can be consumed in the hot summer afternoons or shortly before breakfast to boost immunity.
A particularly healthful vegetable is the gourd. Although gourd has several advantages, many people overlook it. Make lauki juice and consume it if you don’t like gourd vegetables. You’ll like it without a doubt. It contains a lot of water, which is why summer days are best for drinking it. Drinking this juice in the morning on an empty stomach has significant health benefits. You sample the gourd once before preparing the juice to see if it’s bitter or not. You shouldn’t make the gourd’s juice if it is bitter.
Regularly eating bottle gourd juice or lauki ka juice has numerous health advantages. In actuality, eating juice is mostly done to hydrate and bring down body temperature. Lauki juice quickly accomplishes this by keeping the stomach and other areas cold. Additionally, it is a successful treatment for acne on the face and mouth. Additionally, it aids in body cleansing and eventually aids in the treatment of indigestion and constipation. The bottle gourd’s ability to reduce stress and anxiety ultimately benefits the heart’s health is another noteworthy benefit. To combat heart-related issues, dudhi juice should be consumed regularly on an empty stomach.
Additionally, some crucial advice and suggestions for serving lauki juice or bottle gourd juice. First and foremost, if you intend to drink bottle gourd juice, do not combine it with other vegetables. However, if you want to use it to make a face pack, you can mix it with other veggies, particularly cucumber. Second, I strongly advise tasting the bottle gourd before making juice from it. In general, bitter bottle gourd should not be consumed because it may result in sickness and diarrhea. Finally, the juice must be consumed immediately; refrigeration is not an option.
This drink is the ideal detox juice for purging your body, among its many other advantages. Additionally highly helpful for weight loss, this drink. It lowers high blood pressure and protects the health of your heart. Your complexion will improve, and this juice will give you healthy-looking skin.
So let’s create tasty, nutritious gourd juice.
Ingredients for Bottle Gourd (Lauki) Juice
- 1 Bottle gourd (lauki) peeled and diced
- 1 inch Ginger (chopped)
- Mint Leaves (Pudina) small bunch
- Black Salt (Kala namak) to taste
- 1 Teaspoon pepper (crushed)
- 1 Teaspoon Roasted Cumin Powder (Bhuna Jeera)
- 2 piece Lemon
- Honey or jaggery (optional)
- few ice cubes
Instruction for Bottle Gourd (Lauki) Juice
- Put the bottle Gourd, ginger, and mint leaves in a juicer to start preparing the bottle Gourd and mint vegetable juice (also known as lauki juice). Run the juicer until it produces all of the juice.
- More water can be added to the juicer to extract more nourishment from the pulp already there.
- Pour the bottle of gourd juice (also known as lauki juice) into a jug, season with salt, Roasted Cumin Powder (Bhuna Jeera), crushed pepper, and lemon juice to taste, and serve it with breakfast or the morning before.
- Finally, add some ice cubes to a glass of lauki juice.
- First, for extra flavor, combine mint and coriander leaves.
- Lauki ki juice can be made healthier by including amla as well.
- additionally, if the pulp needs to be removed, filter the juice before serving.
- Juice made from bottled gourds is a nutritious and enjoyable substitute that not only quenches thirst but also enhances health.