This Thick Oreo Milkshake (Cookies and Cream Milkshake) requires 4 ingredients (no chocolate syrup) and 5 minutes from start to finish. Thick, creamy, and easy to make, this homemade shake is just what you want to sip all day.
This oreo milkshake recipe should be on the summer menu of everyone who loves thick and creamy beverages. If you are looking for a super easy milkshake recipe, try this oreo shake recipe! This Oreo milkshake recipe is easy to make, super kid-friendly, and delicious — a favorite on a hot day!
This Thick Oreo Milkshake is a delicious beverage made using Oreo cookies, whole milk, and vanilla ice cream. basically, simple milkshake recipe prepared with chilled milk, oreo cookies, and vanilla ice cream slab. oreo shakes can easily be served to kids as well as to adults as dessert.
This Oreo Shake is super easy to bring together using simple ingredients and makes for a yummy sweet treat for kids and adults alike. Serve it to the whole family on a hot summer day for a refreshing treat.
It’s a refreshing drink recipe that you can prepare quickly for your kids and we are sure, they will love the milkshake. This milkshake has a taste that you would not be able to forget.
So, if you are wondering what to make to impress your loved ones on weekends, try this quick shake recipe and enjoy it with them. You can pair this shake with a sandwich of your choice to make it a complete meal for breakfast.
Instructions for Oreo Shake
- 12 Oreos cookies (or other chocolate sandwich cookies)
- ¾ cup full cream milk (cold)
- 2-3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- chocolate syrup (optional, for garnishing)
- whipped cream (optional, for garnishing)
Instructions for Oreo Shake
- Gather the ingredients.
- To prepare this delicious shake recipe, take a bowl and coarsely crush the Oreo cookies in it.
- Now, pour milk and sugar into a blender. Also, add Oreo cookies to the blender.
add more milk if you are looking for a thin milkshake.
also, add 2-3 scoops of vanilla ice cream. ice cream helps to make milkshakes thick and creamy.
Blend well all the ingredients until combined completely.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup on the sides of 2 tall glasses and refrigerate the glasses for 10-15 minutes.
- This step is optional but the shake looks very pretty when poured into decorated glasses.
Pour the shake into the prepared glasses.
also, top with a generous amount of whipped cream and drizzle some chocolate sauce on top.
finally, serve an oreo milk shake garnished with a few crushed oreo biscuits.
Serve it to the whole family on a hot summer day for a refreshing treat. You can pair this shake with a sandwich of your choice to make it a complete meal for breakfast.
Oreo milkshake tastes best when made fresh, but if you have leftovers, you can keep them in the fridge for about 12 hours in a glass bottle or jar.
Stir well before consuming.
Vegan Oreo milkshake
- Healthy (or healthier) Oreo shake: Substitute skim milk and use 6 Oreos instead of 12.
- Caramel Oreo milkshake: Add a drizzle of caramel syrup to the ingredients in a blender.
- Banana Oreo shakes: Use a frozen banana and blend it with all other ingredients.
- Double chocolate Oreo shake substitute chocolate ice cream for vanilla.
Tips for Oreo Shake
- Use chocolate Oreos, and chocolate ice cream, and add some chocolate sauce if you like a super chocolaty shake.
- If you love the flavor of vanilla, feel free to add 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use less milk and increase the amount of ice cream for a thick milkshake.
- finally, the oreo milkshake tastes great when served chilled.
|Vitamin C||7 mg|
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube