The Paneer Burger is a special and mouthwatering Indian-fusion burger recipe.
The burger was formerly a staple of western cuisine. It has been adopted by people all around the world and is incredibly cherished by Indians. As a result, the meal will come in various forms. Another example of this is the paneer burger.
You may describe it as a paneer-containing variant of an Indian street snack. Every time you eat this burger recipe, you’ll be tempted to make another one. This nutritious paneer burger is made with paneer, onion, and tomato capsicum. You no longer need to be concerned about the unhealthy hamburgers your kids are eating.
Prepare this straightforward yet tasty paneer burger this time when your kids want to enjoy something good and delicious at home. If you enjoy cheesy sauces, you can combine a cheese slice with cheesy mayo and microwave it until it melts. You can add any sauce or condiment to it to make it even more scrumptious. It also works well as a quick snack dish for those unexpected hunger pains.
Ingredients for a paneer burger recipe:
- 8 burger bun
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 1/2 teaspoon pov bhaji masala
- 2 teaspoon coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoon oil
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 2 onion (finely chopped)
- 4 tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 capsicum (finely chopped)
- 4 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 tablespoon coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 2 teaspoon pov bhaji masala
- 1 teaspoon salt or as taste
- 4 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 2 cups paneer or cottage cheese (cubed)
- a pinch of pepper powder
Instructions for a paneer burger recipe:
- First, heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add 1 teaspoon of butter.
- At a medium temperature, sauté two cloves of garlic.
- Now add 1 finely chopped onion and thoroughly sauté. Don’t let the onions brown.
- Furthermore, add a pinch of pepper powder and lightly sauté.
- Add 2 finely chopped tomatoes and cook until they are mushy and tender.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon pav bhaji masala, and 1/2 teaspoon salt while maintaining a moderate flame.
- Make sure to thoroughly combine all the spices.
- now stir in 2 tablespoons of tomato sauce. Ensure that the mixture has a smooth texture.
- subsequently, stir in 1 cup of paneer without breaking them.
- The finished paneer filling will have 2 tablespoons of coriander added.
- Slice the hamburger bun before making the burger.
- On one half of the bun, distribute 2 tablespoons of the prepared paneer mixture.
- Spread one tablespoon of green chutney or chili sauce on the burger bun’s other half. Close the bun and firmly press.
- A teaspoon of butter, 1/4 teaspoon of pav bhaji masala, and 1 teaspoon of coriander are now heated. stir over a low flame.
- Now toast both sides of the hamburger bun.
Enjoy a paneer burger with tomato sauce, then.
- You can make the burger right before serving while simultaneously preparing the stuffing.
- To make a cheesy burger, place a slice of cheese.
- To make it wholesome, you can add maize, carrots, or other veggies of your choice.
You Might Also Like:
- How to Make Cinnamon Tea for Weight Loss
- chicken chatpata recipe
- Oreo Mug Cake Recipe
- Paneer Dum Biryani Recipe (Easy Paneer Biryani)
- Aloo paneer paratha recipe
- Achari Bhindi Recipe (Okra Curry)