Til Laddu is a delicious and healthy sweet that you can make and store These two components offer much-needed warmth and sustenance. Jaggery and sesame seeds are both excellent sources of energy. Protein, calcium, fiber, and beneficial fats are all present in moderate amounts in sesame seeds.
Both sesame seeds and jaggery are high in iron, magnesium, and potassium, all of which contribute to increased energy. Til laddus are a need in the winter when our bodies are in need of more energy because of all of these health advantages.
Black and white sesame seeds are combined to make this straightforward and nutritious Indian treat. As a sacrifice to god and goddess, it is made mainly during festival seasons or religious occasions in India.
These wintertime laddus are not only delicious, but they also maintain good health. Sesame and jaggery consumption is highly good in the winter. It assists in keeping you warm on the inside.
Ingredients for Til laddu
- 1 cup Roasted Sesame (til)
- 1 Cup Jaggery
- 1 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Almonds (Crushed)
- 4 tbsp cashews
Instructions for Til laddu recipe
Roast sesame seeds on medium low heat for 4 to 5 minutes. The sesame seeds will release aromas and also start to sizzle in the pan. Take out the sesame seeds in a wide bowl and allow them to cool.
- Additionally, combine 1 cup jaggery with 1/4 cup water in a pan. While maintaining a low flame, thoroughly whisk in the jaggery.
- Jaggery syrup is boiled for five minutes. Attempt to form a ball by dropping the jaggery syrup into a bowl of water right now.
- sesame seeds, cardamom powder, crushed almonds, and cashews are added and thoroughly combined.
- Now let the gas out . allow to cool for 5 minutes or till the mixture thickens.
- Take about 1 to 2 tablespoons of the mixture and start pressing in the palm of your hands and rolling it on all sides to shape a round ladoo
- Last but not least, serve the ladoo immediately or preserve it in an airtight container to enjoy for a month.
- Sesame seeds should be dry-roasted over a low temperature to prevent burning and bitter flavour.
- Add an additional 1 to 2 tablespoons of ghee to the mixture if you are having trouble getting the laddu to stick together.
- You can use powdered jaggery instead of grated jaggery
Also read: Vanilla Cupcake recipe
follow us on instagram, facebook and youtube