This Chocolate smoothie Recipe is naturally sweetened with bananas, so you don’t have to add sugar to sweeten the cocoa.
The Chocolate smoothie Recipe remains the quintessential choice for kids and adults alike. In this post, I have shared a super easy, quick, and yummy way of making this milkshake with cocoa powder.
The chilled, creamy, and simple-to-make chocolate smoothie can satisfy your yearning for chocolate while also pleasing to the palate. In this recipe for a smoothie, cocoa powder, chocolate chips, soy milk, yogurt, and banana give your palate the best creamy chocolate experience while the garnish of whipped cream and chocolate shavings gives your eyes a drool-worthy visual treat.
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup milk (dairy milk, almond milk, soy milk, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter or almond butter
- 1-2 tablespoons honey or maple syrup (adjust to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- Ice cubes
- Peel the ripe banana and break it into smaller chunks.
- In a blender, add the banana chunks, milk, unsweetened cocoa powder, peanut butter, honey or maple syrup, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Add a handful of ice cubes to the blender to make the smoothie cold and refreshing.
- Blend all the ingredients on high until the mixture is smooth and creamy. If the smoothie is too thick, you can add a bit more milk.
- Taste the smoothie and adjust the sweetness by adding more honey or maple syrup if needed.
- Once the smoothie reaches your desired consistency and taste, pour it into glasses.
- You can optionally top the smoothie with a sprinkle of cocoa powder, a drizzle of peanut butter, or a few banana slices.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your creamy chocolate banana smoothie
- Choose ripe bananas for sweetness and creaminess. The riper the banana, the sweeter your smoothie will be.
- Use unsweetened cocoa powder for a rich chocolate flavor without added sugars. High-quality cocoa powder can make a difference in taste.
- For added creaminess, include ingredients like Greek yogurt, avocado, or a scoop of nut butter. These will also contribute to the smoothie's texture
- You can use any type of milk you prefer, such as dairy milk, almond milk, soy milk, oat milk, or coconut milk. Choose milk that complements the flavors you're aiming for.
- Adjust the sweetness to your taste by adding honey, maple syrup, agave nectar, or another sweetener of your choice. Start with a little and add more as needed.
- Using frozen bananas or other frozen fruits helps create a thicker and frostier smoothie without the need for extra ice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
paneer burger recipe
Gadbad ice cream (Mangalore Gadbad Ice Cream )
Chicken Soup Recipe
Churmur chaat recipe
Pizza Recipe at home – Recipe
Barbecue Ribs recipe:
Fish and Chips recipe:
New York-Style Pizza Recipe:
Kulfi Recipe (Ice cream)
Paal Payasam recipe | Rice Payasam
Tomato Soup Recipe
Broccoli almond soup recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 350Saturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 15gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 53mgSodium: 204mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 6gProtein: 10g